
The Banstead Image Library
De Burgh ParkThis card, posted in 1911, shows the road when it was still mostly a ploughed field. Looking east towards the cricket field, the rear of the pavilion can be be seen, beyond the fence, between the two sets of houses.
Picture added on 15 June 2011 at 14:35
This picture is in the following groups
Cricket
Cricket
External Links
Banstead History
Banstead History

