
The Banstead Image Library
Banstead Neville Bowling Club The Banstead Neville Bowling Club was founded in 1935 and this photograph from the club archives shows the men members in September 1947 at the end of that years bowling season. At that time the Ladies formed a seperate club playing on the same green in the Lady Neville Recreation Ground in Banstead.
Picture added on 07 February 2012 at 10:16
This picture is in the following groups
No Group allocated
No Group allocated
External Links
Banstead History
Banstead History

