
The Banstead Image Library
Park Road/High Street junction, Banstead Village The entrance to the Village from Park Road. The small piece of ground inside the iron railings became the site of the War Memorial in 1921. The wall on the right belonged to Well House. Notice how narrow Sutton Lane was. The shop just to the left of the signpost was Songhurst.
*See also picture #606, which shows the same location from a different perspective.
Picture added on 17 December 2009 at 15:17
External Links
Banstead History
Banstead History

